SBM fees are currently being updated.
SBM does not bulk bill as a general rule. All patients will however, be offered a reduced fee if they are either on a pension or are health care card holders. All new patients are to be informed of the above policy at the time of making their appointment and the actual fee amount relevant at that time will be explained.
Any account queries are to be direct through the Manager to the relevant doctor. Additional treatment incurring costs will be explained to the patient appropriately.
Fees are set at the individual doctor’s discretion.
The doctors at SBM inform patients of possible additional costs involved in their care. They will offer advice to the patient that further investigation may be required to ascertain actual costs involved. This is relevant to referral to another Health Care Provider, investigations or medications.
- Dr Anthea Condilis Gp Registrar
- Dr Leanne Douglas M.b.b.s., Dip.obs., R.a.c.o.g.f.r.a.c.g
- Dr Elizabeth Maclean M.b.b.s., Dip. R.a.c.o.g.
- Dr John Howell M.b.b.s., Dranzcog.
- Dr Matthew Cotter M.b.b.s., Drcog., Dip Racog.
- Dr Kevin Shiels M.b.b.s., Drcog.
- Dr Matthew Bennett M.b.b.s., Dip. Obst.
|Category of Payment||Item 3||Item 23||Item 36||Item 24||Item 597|
|Brief Surgery Consultation Level A||Standard Surgery Consultation Level B||Long Surgery Consultation Level C|
|Health Care Card||$41||$68||$103|